By making a reservation at Kamperen Aan de Plas you agree to the following conditions.
- Arrival: from 2 pm (give a heads up if you arrive after 7 pm)
- Departure: before 1 pm
- Minors must always be accompanied by a parent or person who is at least 18 years old
- Only registered persons are allowed to stay overnight on the site
† Reservations that have not arrived after 7 pm and have not notified them, have lost their place.
- Located on the Domain 'Aan de Plas' in Bruges Sint-Pieters.
- Car-free campsite, only for tents, loading and unloading zone next to the entrance of the campsite (free parking nearby)
- Small private parking
- Visitors with a roof tent can only spend the night in the private car park, but they can use all facilities
- Bicycles are allowed to stand at the tent
- Open tent field
- Sufficient garbage cans available (please sort!)
- Non-smoking public buildings (sanitary, reception, room for fridge and lockers)
- Some benches are available on the site
- The place is indicated by the person in charge (see step-by-step plan)
- 50-75 m2 per pitch
- The pitches are located within a radius of 8-10 m around a post (max. 4 places per post)
- Per place max 2 small tents or a bigger 5 persons tent and max 5 people
- Per pitch max 1 Pet (dog or cat), always on a leash and under supervision, clean up excrement, the pets have no access to public buildings
No open fire, fire bowl or campfire allowed at the tents
Possibility to use a communal BBQ at a fixed location (reservation)
The owner is not responsible for theft or loss of equipment
Small valuables can be stored in a locker (deposit 10 euros cash)
- No electricity available on the pitches
- Possibility to use a communal fridge and freezer for food or cooling elements (don't fill with drinks!)
- Possibility to borrow a power bank for charging mobile phones (deposit 15 euros)
- No charging point provided for electric bicycles (the battery can be charged at the reception for a fee)
- Possibility to buy a drink from the honesty bar.
Present at the 'Domein aan de plas', at the bar for water sports rental, the login code can be requested
Reception with fixed opening hours (indicated at the reception)
The owner is always available
Bread pick-up service from 8am (on order at reception a day in advance before 6 p.m.) + coffee and tea during reception opening hours
In case of alcohol abuse or drug use, Kamperen Aan de Plas can immediately end the overnight stay. The customer cannot obtain a refund for this, nor claim compensation.
- Please respect everyone's night's sleep between 10 pm and 7 am
- No rental for parties, groupes (singles, ...)
- Respect for fellow campers: keep everything tidy, respect everyone's privacy, you play music for your own group
- In case of nuisance, removed from the campsite after warning, without refund
Copyright © Alle rechten voorbehouden