By making a reservation at Kamperen Aan de Plas you agree to the following conditions.
- Arrival: from 2 pm (give a heads up if you arrive after 7 pm)
- Departure: before 1 pm
- Minors must always be accompanied by a parent or person who is at least 18 years old
- Only registered persons are allowed to stay overnight on the site
† Reservations that have not arrived after 7 pm and have not notified them, have lost their place.
- Located on the Domain 'Aan de Plas' in Bruges Sint-Pieters.
- Car-free campsite, only for tents, loading and unloading zone next to the entrance of the campsite (free parking nearby)
- Small private parking
- Visitors with a roof tent can only spend the night in the private car park, but they can use all facilities
- Bicycles are allowed to stand at the tent
- Open tent field
- Sufficient garbage cans available (please sort!)
- Non-smoking public buildings (sanitary, reception, room for fridge and lockers)
- Some benches are available on the site
- The place is indicated by the person in charge (see step-by-step plan)
- 50-75 m2 per pitch
- The pitches are located within a radius of 8-10 m around a post (max. 4 places per post)
- Per place max 2 small tents or a bigger 5 persons tent and max 5 people
- Per pitch max 1 Pet (dog or cat), always on a leash and under supervision, clean up excrement, the pets have no access to public buildings
- No open fire, fire bowl or campfire allowed at the tents
- Possibility to use a communal BBQ at a fixed location (reservation)
The owner is not responsible for theft or loss of equipment
Small valuables can be stored in a locker (deposit 10 euros cash)
- No electricity available on the pitches
- Possibility to use a communal fridge and freezer for food or cooling elements (don't fill with drinks!)
- Possibility to borrow a power bank for charging mobile phones (deposit 15 euros)
- No charging point provided for electric bicycles (the battery can be charged at the reception for a fee)
- Possibility to buy a drink from the honesty bar.
Present at the 'Domein aan de plas', at the bar for water sports rental, the login code can be requested
- Reception with fixed opening hours (indicated at the reception)
- The owner is always available
- Breakfast pick-up service from 8.30am (on order at reception a day in advance before 6 p.m.) + coffee and tea during reception opening hours
In case of alcohol abuse or drug use, Kamperen Aan de Plas can immediately end the overnight stay. The customer cannot obtain a refund for this, nor claim compensation.
- Please respect everyone's night's sleep between 10 pm and 7 am
- No rental for parties, groupes (singles, ...)
- Respect for fellow campers: keep everything tidy, respect everyone's privacy, you play music for your own group
- In case of nuisance, removed from the campsite after warning, without refund